Bringing joy and meaning to lonely lives.
An increasingly fractured society and an ageing population have led to an epidemic of loneliness amongst the elderly. There's a proven link between loneliness and dementia. Our carers will keep isolation at bay. Sometimes having someone to talk to is the most important thing in the world.
A regular visit each day will bring focus and something to look forward to.
The ability to share thoughts and memories.
Someone who has the time to listen without time pressures.
Companionship Services Include
- Companionship and conversation
- Visit plays and concerts
- Help to entertain friends and family
- Help choosing what to wear
- Travel arrangements
- Arranging appointments and accompanying to those appointments
- Help with reading
- Hobbies and crafts
- Going to cinema
- Monitoring diet and eating
- Planning visits and outings
- Discussing what’s in the news
- Reminiscing about the past
- Accompany to lunches or dinners
- Visiting friends and neighbours
- Buying magazines and papers
- Watching TV or films together