There's a world out there. Let's help older people enjoy it.
If it's possible, our carer will encourage clients to get out and about. This could open their world.
Walks in the sunshine.
Local libraries or museums.
Accompaniment on organised trips by social clubs.
- Help with travel arrangements
- Planning and going on trips
- Accompanying on travels
- Visiting friends and neighbours
- Going to cafes or restaurants
- Attending cinema or theatre
- Collecting parcels, prescriptions
- Preparing shopping lists and going shopping
- Walking the dog
- Going to the vet
- Buy magazines, papers, books
- Accompany to lunch and dinner
- Collect prescriptions